durghe92
view post Posted on 17/12/2008, 14:04

Scusate se lo posto qui ma sul sito non ci stava XD

English
Confirmed
Chapter 526: Adventure at the Great Prison
Color Cover

Clam Belt - The Great Prison of Impel Down
Marine: Take care!! Mistress Hancock!! (hearts flying) Farewell!!
Hancock: Shut up!!
Marine: Oh, please don't be like that... take care~~~ (hearts)
Momonga: The air is thick and heavy... this is how Hell feels like....
Luffy: ......!!!

The two (plus Luffy) goes down the stairs, and is greeted like by a.... pharaoh?
Impel Down vice-warden Hannyabal
Hannyabal: Welcome!! To MY Impel Down!!
.... Sorry, I got carried over with my ambition and said 'MY', I'm still just a vice-warden. Nice to SMASHINGLY meet you.
Momonga: I am Momonga.
Hannyabal: I've been MASHINGLY told... you're Mistress Hancock? ....MY Empress Hancock?
Oh, Oh! I'm sorry, I got carried away in my ambition again! That bastard Warden.... I mean, Warden Magellan is MASHINGLY at the Warden office in Lv4 of the prison, so please go by him MASHINGLY. Me and vice-prison guard Domino here will guide you.

Large breasted blond chick shows up

Domino: There's no time, so please come this way.... Vice Admiral, please head that way. Excuse me, but we have to body check.
The prisoner would be taken beyond this cell, stripped of all their clothes,
and is thrown into the "lukewarm water of imprisonment", which is a hundred degrees boiling water boiled on hot iron plate.
The process disinfects and sterilizes the inmate, as well as "baptises" them into a new inmate.
Of course there are those on a diffrent class among the inmates... The recently joined "Fire Fist Ace", Shichibukai Jinbei, and former Shichibukai Crocodile... These men didn't even flinch when they were baptised, and came in gracefully.

Hancock: .....

Domino: Don't worry, the guest is checked indivisually at a private room.

Domino: I would like you to take off that cape. It's the easiest thing to conceal something, so we will hang on to it here.
We're not doubting you, but to keep you from suspicious activities, we have survailance den-den-mushi placed all over the prison to keep sending the survailance monitor video of you constantly. First, the Seastone handcuffs....
Luffy: !!
Hancock: Go easy on me....

Domino and the Den-Den Mushi on the ceiling are turned into stone

Luffy: Whew!! That was close!!! I was planning to get out of here faster than they can see us
Hancock: Luffy...!! This is as far as I can take you, it seems. From here on, I can't even use my power... and without the cape, I can't hide you.
I want to be able to help you, but....
Luffy: What do you mean? Alone, I couldn't have even come this far!! You got me inside this building past all those fleet, that's enough!
Hancock: Luffy... this is a fortress to keep people from escaping...!! Whatever you do, don't stir trouble!!
If you're caught, you'll never be able to get out....!! You are strong, but... please promise me you won't go on rampage...!!
Luffy: Ok, I promise! Thanks a lot, Hancock! I'll never forget this!! I'll repay you someday for this!
Hancock: ......!!! (You called me by my name... Hancock....?)
Luffy: Hancock.... Hey Hancock!!
Hancock: I have no regrets left in my life....
Luffy: Hey, you can undo the stoning!! I'll handle the rest!!
Hancock: This is what it feels like... to be in love with each other.....

Beeping noise alerts Hannyabal
guard: Vice-warden Hannyabal!! The video coming from the inspection room has stopped, is everything ok?
Hannyabal: The room with Domino? Domino!! Anything wrong!?

Hannyabal knocks, and Domino and Hancock appears from the room

Domino: I'm sorry, did that take up some time? Bodycheck is finished.
(That's odd... I feel like I lost some memory....)

guard: The video came back, there's no issues
Hannyabal: Yeah, over here too!
Hancock: Humph....!! I'm not a prisoner here, how rude. Who do you think I am?
Hannyabal: I'm sorry for that, it's just a rule here you know...?
Hancock: Hurry up and guide me....
Hannyabal: Yes ma'm, please head over to the large lift over this way....
This lift will take us to B4, the scorching floor that Warden Magellan SMASHINGLY awaits.
It's a little hot, so please be aware. Please enjoy the soothing screams of the prisoners while we pass by Lv1 through 3.

Hancock and others gets on the lift. Hancock sees Luffy hanging from the ceiling

Hancock: (Good luck to you, Luffy!)
Luffy: Thanks! (He says it by moving his mouth silently, without voicing it)
Hancock: !!! (He said he loves me!!!)
Hancock falls unconcious
Domino: Mistress Hancock!? Are you alright!?
Hannyabal: Hey, what's with her suddenly...?

Luffy: Now.... I wonder where I should go. That lift was taking them down
Hancock told me Ace must be under the ocean.... oh yeah, that's what the Vivre card is for!

Meanwhile, and massive figure underwater is slicing up a Sea King with an axe
The massive figure returns

guard: Prison Guard Broglie is returning. He's bringing food back
Open the hatch

Broglie and his subordinate returns
Guard: Nice work

Alarm goes off

Prison Guard: I found him!! Pirate Buggy the Clown that dissapeared from Cell 4 of Lv1 have been spotted in the corridors nearby isolated cell 22!! Capture him immediately!
Buggy: ...!! Damn, they found me!! It's you that did it, isn't it you bastard!! (grabs the Den-Den Mushi)

guard: feed from Surveillance Den-Den mushi 71 has stopped!!

Inmate: Did you hear, it's Buggy!! That's what he gets for trying to run away alone!
He's gonna be tortured like hell, heheheheheh

Broglie passes by the inmates

Inmates: There he is!! Broglie!! Go get 'im!! Catch him!! hyahahahaha

Meanwhile, Luffy
Luffy: Vivre card is telling me to go down, but this is a dead end... but I did come down, didn't I?
There's a large door blocking his way

Prison guard: It's prisoner 8200. I heard he's a devil fruit user, don't forget the seastone. He wont' get away.

Many voices comes by Luffy.
Luffy gets through the door when they open the door.
Luffy: I'm in!
guards: Split to two and get him from both sides, hurry!

Impel Down underground BF1 Lv1 Crimson Floor

Luffy: (Whoa, this place is large..... I hear screams...?) Oh well, I'm just gonna go
Inmate: hey hey you there, why are you outside the cell??
Luffy: Why? Because I came in from outside. Cya
Inmate: Wait a sec, you liar
inmate: Who are you...? You're not a warden or a prison guard, why are you outside the cell!!
Luffy: Oh yeah, you guys know where Ace is?
Inmate: You mean the "Fire fist" Ace?
Luffy: Yeah, I want to save Ace!
Inmate: Hahahaha you must be joking. I heard he was brought in recently, but if he's been held it must be Lv5.
There's no way you'd get near it, impossible!! That's where they keep tons of bounty heads over 100 million berry.
Anyways, dude, can you go by the guard room and steal their keys?
Inmate: yeah, please do!
Inmate: Don't you think it's fate that brought us together in this massive world?
Luffy: What's level five?

???: GYAAAAAA!!!!

Luffy: What's that? Someone's been chased!?
Inmate: It's Broglie!!
Luffy: Broglie?
Inmate: Run away young man, he'll kill you!!
Broglie: Uhoho!!!

Broglie slices the person he was chasing in half

???: Gyaaa!!! I've been cut!! ...man this is hard to run
Luffy: Whoaaaa what the hell is up with these guys?

The body of the man sliced comes back together

Buggy: Snap!! Gyahahahahaha!! You can't cut me, fools!!
....Dohhhwaaaaaa!!?? Strawhat...!?? Why are you here!!??
Luffy: Oh, it's just Buggy.
Buggy: Alright, don't mess with me you damn fool!! You're as arrogant as always!! But I didn't know you were caught here as well
Luffy: I came in here myself, I didn't get captured!!
Buggy: No fool would come into a prison willingly!! Oh wait, don't tell me..... you heard about my capture and... you came to... save......
Yeah right idiot!! That'd be creepy!!!
Luffy: Why are you babbling off on your own!! I promised Hancock that I'm not gonna cause a ruckus here, and you bring trouble to me!
Buggy: I'm not doing this because I want to!! My plan of "Buggy's secret Great Escape" plan was ruined just now too!!
Luffy: Who cares
Buggy: What did you say!?

Luffy: Whoa, they're coming from the front too!!
Buggy: Damn it!!!!
Luffy: Do I have to run away?
Buggy: What, are you stupid? If you're caught, you'll be tortured to hell!! You don't know do you!? These guys have no sympathy at all!!
Luffy: I just have to avoid getting caught. I'm in a hurry, and come to think of it, the ruckus has already started
Buggy: That's what I hate about you and the redhair.... always optomistic, in a bad way.
....Sigh.... Alright, Alright, I'll do it. Changing the plans to Going out with a Bang!!!
Luffy: I'm in!!

End

Italiano
Confermato

Chapter 528: Avventura nella grande prigione

Cover a colori

Calm Belt - La grande prigione di Impel Down
Marine: Abbia cura di sè!! Miss Hancock!! (cuori che volano) Addio!!
Hancock: Chiudi il becco!!
Marine: Oh, la prego non faccia così... ~~~ (cuori)
Momonga: L'aria è pesante e appiccicosa... è come essere all'inferno....
Luffy: ......!!!

I due (più Rufy) scendono le scale, e sono salutati da un... faraone?

vice guardiano di Impel Down: Hannyabal

Hannyabal: Benvenuti!! Nella MIA Impel Down!!
.... Scusate, mi sono fatto prendere dalla mia ambizione e ho detto "la MIA", anche se sono solo un vice-guardiano. Felice di BRUTALMENTE incontrarvi. (NdAce: Hannyabal dice sempre SMASHINGLY, io ho tradotto brutalmente...)
Momonga: Sono Momonga.
Hannyabal: Mi è stato BRUTALMENTE detto... voi siete Miss Hancock? ....la MIA Imperatrice Hancock?
Oh, Oh! Mi dispiace, sono di nuovo stato trascinato dalla mia ambizione! Quel bastardo di.. Cioè, il Guardiano Magellan è BRUTALMENTE nell'ufficio del guardiano al Livello 4 della prigione, quindi andate BRUTALMENTE da lui. Io e la mia vice-guardia Domino vi faremo strada.

Si mostra una ragazza bionda dalle grandi tette ( :blush: )

Domino: Non c'è tempo, prego venite da questa parte... Vice Ammiraglio, prego da questa parte. Chiedo scusa, ma dobbiamo perquisirvi.
I prigionieri saranno portarti in questa cella, spogliati di tutti i loro vestiti, e buttati nella "tiepida aqua dell'imprigionamento", che è acqua bollente a 100 ° C.
Il processo serve a disinfettare e sterilizzare il detenuto, e a "battezzarlo" in un nuovo detenuto.
Naturalmente ci sono quelli di una classe superiore rispetto agli altri detenuti... Il nuovo arrivato Ace "Pugno di fuoco", lo Shichibukai Jinbei, e l'ex Shichibukai Crocodile... Questi uomini non hanno battuto ciglio quando furono battezzati, e entrarono con tranquillità.

Domino: Don't worry, the guest is checked indivisually at a private room.

Domino: Vorrei che si togliesse quel mantello. E' il modo più facile di nascondere qualcosa, così lo appenderemo qui.
Non stiamo dubitando di lei, ma per evitare attività sospette, abbiamo lumacofoni di sorveglianza piazzati dappertutto nella prigione che inviano continuamente le sue riprese ai monitor. Prima di tutto, le manette di Agalmatolite....
Luffy: !!
Hancock: Fidati di me...

Domino e il Lumacofono vengono tramutati in pietra

Luffy: Whew!! Ci è mancato poco!!! Stavo pensando di uscire fuori di qui più veloce di quanto mi potessero vedere
Hancock: Luffy...!! Sembra che questo sia il massimo che posso fare. Da qui in poi, non posso neanche usare i miei poteri... e senza il mantello, non posso nasconderti.
Vorrei poterti aiutare, ma....
Luffy: Ma cosa dici? Da solo, non sarei potuto arrivare fino a qui!! Tu mi hai portato dentro a questo edificio attraverso tutte quelle navi, questo è sufficiente!
Hancock: Rufy... questa è una fortezza per evitare alla gente di scappare...!! Qualsiasi cosa fai, non combinare guai!!
Se vieni catturato, non sarai mai in grado di uscire....!! Sei forte, ma... ti prego, promettimi di non andare allo sbaraglio...!!
Luffy: Ok, lo prometto! Grazie mille, Hancock! Non mi dimenticherò mai di questo!! Ti ripagherò per questo prima o poi!
Hancock: ......!!! (mi ha chiamato per nome... Hancock....?)
Luffy: Hancock.... Hey Hancock!!
Hancock: Non ho più nessun rammarico nella mia vita....
Luffy: Hey, puoi annullare la pietrificazione!! Ci penserò io al resto!!
Hancock: E così che ci si sente... a essere innamorati a vicenda...

Un beep allarma Hannyabal
guard: Vice-guardiano Hannyabal!! Il video della stanza per le ispezioni si è fermato, è tutto ok?
Hannyabal: La stanza con Domino? Domino!! Tutto bene!?

Hannyabal bussa, e Domino e Hancock escono dalla stanza

Domino: Mi spiace, ci abbiamo messo troppo? La perquisizione è finita.
(E' strano... Mi sembra come di aver perso un po' di memoria...)

Guard: Il video è tornato, non c'è nessun problema
Hannyabal: Yeah, anche da questa parte!
Hancock: Humph....!! Io non sono mica una prigioniera qui, che sgarbato. Chi credi che io sia?
Hannyabal: Mi spiace, ma è una regola qui...
Hancock: Sbrigatevi e fatemi strada...
Hannyabal: Sissignora, prego venite nel grosso ascensore da questa parte....
Questo ascensore ci porterà al B4, il piano infuocato (???) al quale il Guardiano Magellan attende BRUTALMENTE.
Fa un po' caldo, quindi state attenta. La prego di gustarsi le grida di dolore dei prigionieri mentre passiamo dal Livello 1 al Livello 3.

Hancock e gli altri salgono sull'ascensore. Hancock vede Rufy appeso al soffito

Hancock: (Buona fortuna, Rufy!)
Luffy: Grazie! (Lo dice muovendo la bocca silenziosamente, senza parlare)
Hancock: !!! (Ha detto che mi ama!!!)
Hancock sviene
Domino: Miss Hancock!? Sta bene!?
Hannyabal: Hey, cosa le è successo d'improvviso...?
Luffy: Ora... Chissà dove devo andare. Quell'ascensore li stava portando giù
Hancock mi ha detto che Ace deve essere sotto l'oceano... ah già, è a questo che serve la Vivre card!

Intanto, una enorme figura sott'acqua taglia in due un Sea King con un'ascia
La grossa persona ritorna

guardia: la guardia della prigione Broglie sta tornando. Ha portato il cibo. Aprite la botola

Broglie e il suo subordinato tornano
Guard: Ottimo lavoro

L'allarme si spegne

Prison Guard: L'ho trovato!! Il pirata Buggy il Clown che era scomparso dalla cella 4 del livello 1 è stato individuato nei corridoi vicino alla cella d'isolaamento 22!! Catturatelo immediatamente!
Buggy: ...!! Dannazione, mi hanno trovato!! Sei stato tu, vero bastardo!! (afferra il lumacofono)

guard: le riprese dal Lumacofono di Sorveglianza 71 si sono interrotte!!

Detenuto (Inmate): Hai sentito, è Buggy!! E' quello che si merita per aver cercato di scappare da solo!
Sarà torturato a morte, heheheheheh

Broglie passa davanti ai detenuti

Inmates: Eccolo!! E' Broglie!! Vai a prenderlo!! Catturalo!! hyahahahaha

Intanto, Rufy
Luffy: La Vivre card mi sta dicendo di andare giù, ma questo è un vicolo cieco... ma io sono andato giù, no?
C'è una grossa porta che gli blocca la strada

Prison guard: E' il prigioniero 8200. Ho sentito che è un fruttato, non dimenticate l'agalmatolite. Non riuscirà a scappare.

Molte voci arrivano a Rufy.
Rufy attraversa la porta quando la aprono.
Luffy: Sono dentro!
guards: Dividetevi in due gruppi e prendetelo da entrambe le parti, presto!

Impel Down sottoterra BF1 Livello 1 Piano Cremisi

Luffy: (Whoa, questo posto è enorme.... degli urli...?) Oh bene, devo solo andarci
Inmate: hey hey tu, perchè sei fuori dalla cellal??
Luffy: Perchè? Perchè sono arrivato da fuori. Cia'
Inmate: Aspetta, bugiardo!
inmate: Chi sei...? Non sei un guardiano o un secondino, perchè sei fuori dalla cella!!
Luffy: Oh yeah, sapete dove si trova Ace?
Inmate: Vuoi dire "Pugno di fuoco" Ace?
Luffy: Yeah, voglio salvareAce!
Inmate: Hahahaha stai scherzando. Ho sentito che è stato portato qui di recente, ma dev'essere rinchiuso nel Livello 5.